Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 Halo 3 questions and 1 Xbox question

1) In Halo 3, when I'm doing live, I can hear everyone talking. But when I talk or do something no one ever reacts, or says anything. Are they ignoring me? Lol, or is my mic broken?2) I'm collecting skulls, and some skulls never say ''Achievment Unlocked'' when I pick them up. I'm doing all the levels in order, And so far, the first skull in the first level never said ''Achievment Unlocked'' I just picked it up and nothing. And on the 2nd level, the 2nd skull on the 2nd level. It did the same. But so far everything else said ''Achievment Unlocked'' Help? :(3) My 360 won't let me download M game demos. So I went to family settings and made it so I can play M and under, and when I try to download a game it still says ''You cannot download M games on this account'' Help? :(2 Halo 3 questions and 1 Xbox question
Oh yeah, 1 more question:4) How do I do online co-op in the story mode? I tried sitting in the story mode lobby with the Xbox Live thing on ''Open to anyone'' And no one came....2 Halo 3 questions and 1 Xbox question
[QUOTE=''NintendoGamer3'']1) In Halo 3, when I'm doing live, I can hear everyone talking. But when I talk or do something no one ever reacts, or says anything. Are they ignoring me? Lol, or is my mic broken?[/QUOTE]In the pregame lobby, talk into the mic. If the mic symbol beside your name begins to flash, others can hear you. Just say ''Is this mic working?'' and someone will most likely respond unless your in a game with a bunch of mutes. If that doesn't work, your mic is most likely broken and what you are hearing is the mixed proximity of players around you ingame. [QUOTE=''NintendoGamer3'']2) I'm collecting skulls, and some skulls never say ''Achievment Unlocked'' when I pick them up. I'm doing all the levels in order, And so far, the first skull in the first level never said ''Achievment Unlocked'' I just picked it up and nothing. And on the 2nd level, the 2nd skull on the 2nd level. It did the same. But so far everything else said ''Achievment Unlocked'' Help? :([/QUOTE]There are two types of skulls in Halo 3. One type being the gold skulls that lead to an acheivement and silver skulls that do not. In order to get all 13 skulls, you must pick them up and hold them for a second or two. To check how many skulls you have found, go to the campaign menu and press ''x''. It will show you what skulls you have gotten throughout the game. Silver skulls are fun skulls and do not give you any points in metagames when gold skulls do. To make it short and sweet, you aren't doing anything wrong. Just keep doing what your doing. [QUOTE=''NintendoGamer3'']3) My 360 won't let me download M game demos. So I went to family settings and made it so I can play M and under, and when I try to download a game it still says ''You cannot download M games on this account'' Help? :([/QUOTE]Contact customer support. Your privacy settings could be bugged, but they can easily clear it up
[QUOTE=''NintendoGamer3'']Oh yeah, 1 more question:4) How do I do online co-op in the story mode? I tried sitting in the story mode lobby with the Xbox Live thing on ''Open to anyone'' And no one came....[/QUOTE] You must invite friends or recent players into the lobby to play online co-op or nobody will join. It is not like GoW where you connect with players you've never met.Also, be sure to agree with all players in the lobby before playing the campaign that no one quits. If one player quits or lags out, you all go back to the lobby and the mission remains incomplete meaning you must start all over again.
When in a game with over 8 players, you need to press the d-pad to activate your voice. Turn your mic on, the press up on the d-pad and you will hear a little noise, this means you are now able to talk. You have to press it every time you want to talk tho, quite annoying
You have to invite somebody, people can't just come unless they are on your friends list and wanna join.
Oh, that's good to know. I'd sit around waiting for someone to join in c-op play like a doofus. [QUOTE=''Shaazbot''][QUOTE=''NintendoGamer3''] Oh yeah, 1 more question:4) How do I do online co-op in the story mode? I tried sitting in the story mode lobby with the Xbox Live thing on ''Open to anyone'' And no one came....[/QUOTE] You must invite friends or recent players into the lobby to play online co-op or nobody will join. It is not like GoW where you connect with players you've never met.Also, be sure to agree with all players in the lobby before playing the campaign that no one quits. If one player quits or lags out, you all go back to the lobby and the mission remains incomplete meaning you must start all over again. [/QUOTE]
If your microsoft account you have has your age as being under 17 you can not download M rated content.
1. Theres not telling. You mic could be broken, you could have muted yourself(there is a stick at the bottom of the headset plug for it), or you may not have you headset securely plugged2. Some skulls have achievements, some don't 3. Your guess is as good as mine. How old are you? If you're under 17, you may not be able to download M rated content.
[QUOTE=''Lordcharles'']If your microsoft account you have has your age as being under 17 you can not download M rated content.[/QUOTE] Yeah I'm 15. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment