Thursday, April 15, 2010

Guitar Hero World Tour Drums detected as ...

I just got GHWT today and set the drums up. They sync up and can control the game but they detect as a normal xbox controller. If I try to play the drums it says ''must use a drum kit''. If I try to go into a band and join first with a standard xbox controller, and then hit the green drum to join it says ''The max number of xbox controllers have been assigned''.Is there anything I can do to make the drums know they are drums? I have rebooted the system and resynced the drums several times with the same result. Before I pack it back up to return is there anything I should try? Guitar Hero World Tour Drums detected as ...
You have a faulty drum kit. Call activision for a free one. I would return it, and buy RB2 which is much better
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment