Thursday, April 15, 2010

what game enrages you the most?

i get mad alot at games, ive learned to refrain from throwing my controller but sometimes when i get supermad i just start punching my controller and/or start yelling obscenitys (3am its dead quiets then all you hear is ''STUPID PIECE OF ****'').but i gotta say, SOUL CALIBUR 4 to me, is the most infuriating game ive ever played. i rented the game and had it for a week and i broke the battery (rechargeable kind) to my controller, and two tv remotes, i stoped playing it cause it was angering me too much.what game enrages you?NOTE: i didnt make this post to hear how other people DONT get mad at playing videogames or how you think its ''pathetic''. if thats how you feel than dont post, and thats all there is to it. what game enrages you the most?
COD4 used to anger me sometimes. Never broke anything just random cussing. I guess i just hate the game now lol. It's just so annoying. Get put in when the game's pretty much over,three bullets to kill someone,UAV takes out all of the fun in my opinion,and too many immature kids in hardcore modes.what game enrages you the most?
I actually used to get really mad at halo 3. I was really into the multiplayer and sometimes i would just be off and it would make me really really mad because i knew i could do better. I never did anything like break my controller lol but now I don't get so mad. I don't play it as much anymore nor do I care as much.
most games don't anger me at 1st when i'm just coasting through campaign on normal or something but once i get on the rly hard difficulties i go crzy. I was getting pissed at madden 09 2day b/c i could not get 6ints in a game lol. I got it though and got my 17000+ gamer score so i'm happy now =]
The Matrix Path of Neo, man that game is so broken and lame and so cool at the same time.''NEO!!! GET THE LIFT!!! NEO!!! IM DYING!!! NEO **** HELP GET THE LIFT!!! NEO!!!''''GET THE DAMN LIFT YOURSELF ******!!!'' Invinsible guy with a rocket launcher firing at you. I think I nearly broke my controller on that one.
Mining station in Gears of War on insane was pretty infuriating.
Oh man, let me tell you guys, I used to break controllers left and right. That was on the PS2, of course. I haven't broken a 360 controller yet. Too expensive. But I've come close. Well, a game that's not even on the 360 and is real old, Shadow of Rome or something like that. It caused me to break a nice afterglow PS2 controller. Lol. Any fighting game tends to frustrate me, especially when the NPC is owning me. And racing games. I get mad at COD4 sometimes too, but I usually just yell at the TV.
[QUOTE=''vendettared468'']Mining station in Gears of War on insane was pretty infuriating.[/QUOTE]

Yeah those Theron Guards with their damn torque bows really angered me because once you got hit you knew that within a second you were going to be dead lol.
[QUOTE=''bad_fur_day'']The Matrix Path of Neo, man that game is so broken and lame and so cool at the same time.''NEO!!! GET THE LIFT!!! NEO!!! IM DYING!!! NEO **** HELP GET THE LIFT!!! NEO!!!''''GET THE DAMN LIFT YOURSELF ******!!!'' Invinsible guy with a rocket launcher firing at you. I think I nearly broke my controller on that one. [/QUOTE] lol and the end of the game boss in that game, i gotta say that was prolly the LONGEST boss fight evergame was awesome tho [QUOTE=''vendettared468'']Mining station in Gears of War on insane was pretty infuriating.[/QUOTE] yeah i remeber doin that in co-op (same room, switching controller to 6 people kinda thing) and me in my friends getin pissed at each other lol, good times :D
NG2 every freaking time I died...
What difficulty were you playing at? Master and Mentor would be incredibly frustrating. I practice on normal, then I can blast through easy. Makes it way less frustrating. Every battle is just good practice.
[QUOTE=''Syrenz'']NG2 every freaking time I died...[/QUOTE] lol yea i know what ya mean [QUOTE=''bad_fur_day'']What difficulty were you playing at? Master and Mentor would be incredibly frustrating. I practice on normal, then I can blast through easy. Makes it way less frustrating. Every battle is just good practice.[/QUOTE] i barely beat mentor, i couldnt imagine BEATING master ninja
I don't react violently (destroying remotes or cursing at the TV), but I do get frustrated with some games. Recently it's been with Fable 2. I can't get myself to like it. :(
Halo 3 drives me insane beacause of all the unregistered shots and sticky's
Definetly Ninja Gaiden 2. I only went through it once on the normal difficulty but it pissed me off to no end. I tried to go through a second time but I just couldn't do it. If I had continued, I probably would have ended up breaking something.
I swear a lot at Halo and CoD4. My k/d ratio in CoD4 is like 0.7 so that's probably why.
[QUOTE=''zeppelin_64'']I swear a lot at Halo and CoD4. My k/d ratio in CoD4 is like 0.7 so that's probably why.[/QUOTE] Do you rush out a lot?
any COD game on veteran....and the hardest game ever for me...DOA4



seriously...i can absolutely dominate games like soul calibur, street fighter, DBZ budokai, and other fighting games like that...but DOA4 is just absolute MADNESS!!!



i did get like 10 wins in a row one time before because i learned how to use the drunk guy effectively, he stumbles so much that he dodges almost everything
[QUOTE=''vendettared468'']Mining station in Gears of War on insane was pretty infuriating.[/QUOTE]yeah i was playing that today, but only on hardcore though
Well for the 360 I've always gotten pissed amegatonby Need For Speed: Most Wanted. I could never beat the last guy! I remember I've never really got mad at games. I remember when i was 7 I used to play Super Mario World and when I wouldn't pass a level I would cry. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment