Sunday, April 11, 2010

gears of war 2 error with gamertag??(leg ...

i just got gears of war 2 legit, and when playing my gamertag will mess up and ill be signed in but i cant get achievemnts and my gamerscore is 0 with no bio or any games played anyone know anything about this?gears of war 2 error with gamertag??(leg ...
[QUOTE=''Darcstudios'']i just got gears of war 2 legit, and when playing my gamertag will mess up and ill be signed in but i cant get achievemnts and my gamerscore is 0 with no bio or any games played anyone know anything about this?[/QUOTE]because your not supposed to be playing it! obvious!!!!!!!gears of war 2 error with gamertag??(leg ...
No, that sounds weird. To lose everything like that? Maybe Live is just acting up?
Maybe they did block it, I have seen other people playing it though, maybe call them. (epic)
when u try 2 look at someones acheivements who is playing gears to it says they have 0 of 0 on xbox.com but on actual xbox it says they have acheivements.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''PoetRedd'']I just got back from Circuit City w/ my copy of Gears2I pop it in the Xbox360 and I get the disk read error. I turn the Xbox360 off and turn it back in (with Gears2 still in the tray) and the Xbox won't boot up. It gets stuck at the started screen.Am I the only one is America with luck as bad as mine? Electronics hate me!Is this a widespread problem or just me? All my other games run fine. I ran tests.
[/QUOTE]yea i got that a few times, i cleared my HDD cashe and it sorted the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment