Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Adventure/Action

Since I just bought my xbox 360, and I've seen a great variety of games, but I've not rly seen much Adventure/action games.Can you guys suggest what you think is the top adventure/action game.Cheers Adventure/Action
Grand Theft Auto IV
Ninja Gaiden II
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Assassin's Creed
Dead Rising
Devil May Cry 4
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Kameo: Elements of Power
Saints Row 2

It depends what you prefer though, sandbox? stealth? horror? heavy action? etc.Adventure/Action
Action/Adventure covers a LOT of games, could you be more specific?
Assassin's Creed is basically the only one I've played on 360, but it's really goodAnd if oyu can wait a month or so, Prince of Persia is coming out
Prince of Persia is coming out soon.
When I say adventure/action I usually mean like , mario sunshine/jack and dexter sorta like/prince of persia. its probaly more platform/adventure I guess. Well those sort of games, know any good ones?
Check out my stickied [url=http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26658746]Game Recommendation Thread[/url]

No comments:

Post a Comment