Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flying cars in Burnout Paradise.

Um. Are they getting desperate for people to continue playing their game? What's next, aircraft carriers?[url]http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/11/next-burnout-dl.html[/url] Flying cars in Burnout Paradise.
dude...your gamertag is awesome.Flying cars in Burnout Paradise.
hehe thanks man! :) hit me up on live sometime and we'll play :)
Whoa how did you get that gamertag?
yeah im surprised that they keep trying to breath life into it i mean some major games dont even get the after treatment that paradise is getting i personally was bored of it the by the 3rd month of having it.
forget burnout, haha your gts great, how the hell havnt you gotten reported yet
I think it's cool that they are consistently updating the game, and for free! They had some more serious grounded updates, like more races, the bikes, and the new island they are working on. I think flying cars are a decent joke-just for fun update. I myself didnt get into the game and traded it in after only a week of owning it, but I wish other companies would take the time to continue to update and improve their games instead of instantly going onto a sequal.
[QUOTE=''XBD247'']I think it's cool that they are consistently updating the game, and for free! They had some more serious grounded updates, like more races, the bikes, and the new island they are working on. I think flying cars are a decent joke-just for fun update. I myself didnt get into the game and traded it in after only a week of owning it, but I wish other companies would take the time to continue to update and improve their games instead of instantly going onto a sequal. [/QUOTE]Actually you're going to have to pay for this update. Lame. I know.
This is one of the greatest racers I've ever played, and it's only made better by the DLC support from Criterion.

No comments:

Post a Comment