Thursday, April 15, 2010

Has anybody traded in fable II yet?

I'm getting pretty bored of it, so I think I'm going to trade it in tomorrow and get Gears 2.
Anybody else?
Has anybody traded in fable II yet?
[QUOTE=''moz_exe'']I'm getting pretty bored of it, so I think I'm going to trade it in tomorrow and get Gears 2.
Anybody else?
[/QUOTE] I cancled my order after trying it @ a friend, i hated it Has anybody traded in fable II yet?
never willi love this game :D
[QUOTE=''moz_exe'']I'm getting pretty bored of it, so I think I'm going to trade it in tomorrow and get Gears 2.
Anybody else?
[/QUOTE] I'm thinking about doing that as well. Do you know how much you'll get for the trade at Gamestop?
[QUOTE=''jorenvanleeuwen'']never willi love this game :D[/QUOTE]What he said.The game is awesome and there would be no reason for me to trade it in.
[QUOTE=''Expo_Smacko''][QUOTE=''jorenvanleeuwen'']never willi love this game :D[/QUOTE]What he said.The game is awesome and there would be no reason for me to trade it in.[/QUOTE] I agree that the game was awesome...while it lasted. It was just to short I think, and once you beat it there is not a whole lot to do after beating the remaining side quests that open up after the main story is completed.
[QUOTE=''Expo_Smacko''][QUOTE=''jorenvanleeuwen'']never willi love this game :D[/QUOTE]What he said.The game is awesome and there would be no reason for me to trade it in.[/QUOTE]yeah what i said
I would not go as far as saying the game was awesome, but it was definitely a game worth playing. I will not trade it in for two reason, one being of which I never trade in games as I like to keep them considering I do not get near as much back as I bought them for so to me it is just basically giving gamestop money to rent a game, and that being an outrageous amount. Secondly, I have no doubt in my mind that they will be bringing some DLC to this game.
Too awsome to trade inn :)
[QUOTE=''Adoxx'']I would not go as far as saying the game was awesome, but it was definitely a game worth playing. I will not trade it in for two reason, one being of which I never trade in games as I like to keep them considering I do not get near as much back as I bought them for so to me it is just basically giving gamestop money to rent a game, and that being an outrageous amount. Secondly, I have no doubt in my mind that they will be bringing some DLC to this game.[/QUOTE] Consider it the other way around - you have paid full price for a game you have now completed and may not spend much more time playing again. You can keep it and not play it, having paid full price, or you can sell/trade it and get back some of your money to put towards another game. By keeping it you have lost all the money you spent on it.
[QUOTE=''Avenger1324'']Consider it the other way around - you have paid full price for a game you have now completed and may not spend much more time playing again. You can keep it and not play it, having paid full price, or you can sell/trade it and get back some of your money to put towards another game. By keeping it you have lost all the money you spent on it.[/QUOTE]That's pretty much how I feel. I lack only three achievements in Fable 2 and I highly doubt I will be playing it anymore. After your second playthrough, you have pretty much experienced all you can in Albion. :(This one will definitely be traded in by yours truly as well.
[QUOTE=''jorenvanleeuwen''] never willi love this game :D[/QUOTE]
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
i agree, there isnt much left to do after youve beaten the main quest, which was only about 6 hours not even.i would trade it in but i feel i might play it later on down the road. also like someone else said, there will most likely be downloadable content available in the near future.
Trading in games is stupid, you get screwed:-You get a small fraction back of what you paid for it.-Gamestop sells it for only like 5 or 10 bucks less than new.-You miss out on future DLC.-Who knows when you'll want to go back and play it a year or so from now.-Having an extensive game library is a great thing
I rented fable from gamefly got it a day after it came out sent it back so I could Gears 2 from gamefly (I just bought gears from gamefly for 15$s off) i was finished with fable so i didn't care that i would probably never see it again
I hate gamestop as much as the next guy, but sometimes trading is a decent deal. I traded Fable II after I beat it and got $32.50 + and extra 20% for reserving Gears 2. Total: $39I consider that a good trade in deal.
[QUOTE=''adamatoms'']I hate gamestop as much as the next guy, but sometimes trading is a decent deal. I traded Fable II after I beat it and got $32.50 + and extra 20% for reserving Gears 2. Total: $39I consider that a good trade in deal. [/QUOTE]Or, you could have sold it on eBay in Like New condition for $50, and used that to pay for the majority of GOW2....
Sold it to a friend at work for $30 yesterday. I already beat the whole game, got 50K reknown points, and bought every building in the game.Thinking about trading in Far Cry 2 as well. I havnt played the game since i bought it the first week of release. Its pretty bad
[QUOTE=''summer_star17x'']i agree, there isnt much left to do after youve beaten the main quest, which was only about 6 hours not even.[/QUOTE]6 hours if you only do main quests...anyone who skips everything else misses the fable magic.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment