Tuesday, April 13, 2010

should i get Call of duty waw or mirrors ...

which one should i buy?should i get Call of duty waw or mirrors ...
polar opposites.if you like ww2, competitive multiplayer and big battles go with codif you like...parkour then you know..me personally if ihad to choose one i would choose cod becuase i love shooters and i love the demoshould i get Call of duty waw or mirrors ...
2 very different games man.. but judging from your username your a halo fan, which means your a first person shooter kinda guy. I'd go with CoD if I were you, but just in case, try out the mirrors edge demo and see what you think.
o.k me being a fan of the COD series since #1. i will say Mirrors edge, i've played the Cod WAW demo/beta, and it's pretty garbage. yeah the single play/co-op might/will be good but the online is crap, thats my opinion.
If i had a choice ill go with CoD: WaW
make your own decisions
I'd say Mirrors Edge. Judging from the beta World at War plays out pretty much exactly like COD4, but just has WWII weapons, and a different setting.
Get call of duty its better:twisted:
Please use the stickied thread for recommendations. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment