Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mirrors edge review!

Ok its PS3 version but it looks great, these guys arent particularly generous with their reviews[url]http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=201341[/url]Mirrors edge review!
sweet review. and the video they have looks good. I played the demo and I thought it was good. I'm definitely going to rent that this winter.Mirrors edge review!
That's a pretty good score!
Can't wait to play this. I love conceptual games.
[QUOTE=''FPS_Gamer123'']That's a pretty good score![/QUOTE]9.0 is trash. It's out of 100!Kidding... great score, it's around what I was expecting it to get. EA must be pretty pleased at the moment, what with Dead Space and now Mirror's Edge getting such good reviews.
It makes me proud to see games like ME released. Graphics are excellent and the use of the environment is amazing. This game is like no other. I will HAVE to buy it.
Should be a fun one! :)
I've also seen another PS3 review in the PSM magazine and it got a 9.0/10 as well.
Looks good, Ill check it out @ Xmas
I really liked the demo. I thought it was solid.
I played the demo and it was pretty fun. I'm just worried it might a little bit repetitive.
should be pretty cool. vid and demo are good.
day one purchase for me :Dif only it gets game of the year on gamespot ohhhh
I played the demo, never played anything like it before, and the music is amazing!
i want to see Gamespot and IGN's video review
doesn't appeal to me
Did I read the side-review right? ''COD5 better than COD4'' ???
Everything about the demo was phenominal. I love original games like those. Day 1 purchase. Keep it up EA.
Definitely picking this up, the demo is what finally changed my mind. Everything in the game is amazing IMO, gameplay, graphics, art style, etc. Freshest game I've played in a while.
I like this game alot, and I'm buying it day one. Only gripe is the length (6 hours).Good review also, better then the gamereactor one that gave it a 6/10 by complaining about the art-style for one third of the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment