Tuesday, April 13, 2010

GoW 2 golden lancer error..

So on the launch of the day, i entered my code for the golden lancer. at first, it was going good. I filled in de code correctly, it was showing '' gold plated lancer '' and i pressed confirm download. However.. after i did that, it keep standing on 0%.. and after about 20 sec. it stopped and gave me an error said something wasn't right and i could try again later. also with a error code ( i dont have it, didn't write it down). so i just entered the code a few times later on, and now it keeps saying its a invalid code :S! i'm checking it a 100 times and its 100% correct! still, it keeps sayings its an invalid code. also, in game its i cannot choose a golden lancer, and on my memory it is also not showing I downloaded the golden lancer... what must i do?GoW 2 golden lancer error..
kk.........dont panicthe gun looks dumb on people anywayGoW 2 golden lancer error..
that really helped me out :Pbut nvm guys, already had a plan. i just went to download history, and there it was showing my golden lancer. Now the download is complete :)
Exactly, its fixed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment