Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Forgive me pls :(

I regret doing what i did before... I modified my xbox 360, I bought pirated games.. Then my brithday came up i asked for 12 months subscription to xbox live. Two months later I get banned :(Should i buy a new xbox and redeem myself by only buying orginal games and not modifying my xbox? Is it worth it to play online?Forgive me pls :(
Why did you modify your Xbox 360 in the first place... And wouldn't you think before going online with pirated games? To answer your question, I think it would be ok to buy another console, not mod it and Xbox LIVE is a really good online service. Forgive me pls :(
Sucks for you. Honestly, you got what was coming to you. It depends if you enjoyed the online play or not.
Sad thing is, theres no going back. You made a dumb decision, why? I don't know. Thats how you pay for it. If you want to spend the money, yes it is worth it
I never got the news that microsoft banned modified xbox 360's :(
[QUOTE=''Rodneyzz'']I regret doing what i did before... I modified my xbox 360, I bought pirated games.. Then my brithday came up i asked for 12 months subscription to xbox live. Two months later I get banned :(Should i buy a new xbox and redeem myself by only buying orginal games and not modifying my xbox? Is it worth it to play online?[/QUOTE] how do you exactly buy pirated games????? gamestoers sell pirated games:o:o??????? and yes live is worth it
[QUOTE=''Rodneyzz'']I never got the news that microsoft banned modified xbox 360's :([/QUOTE]Uhh ... no offence or anything, but what makes you think they wouldn't? That's something that you shouldn't need to be told. Anyway ... if you love Xbox and got the money, go for it.
whoops
I hate people that pirate games like that so u did get what u deserved by getting banned.
........
Lot of great single player games i would never Mod my Xbox360 but i guess in the big picture you made out. I would go out on a game board and confess you can get 6 months in the pokey and a hugh fine. and they have the proof to bust ya.
That's what happens when your a filthy thieving dirt bag.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Discussion of illegal actiivities is prohibited under the terms of Use for this web site, I'm closing the thread for that reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment