Thursday, April 15, 2010

Controller Tangles?

Got a quick question that I can't find the answer to. Haven't used my 360 in about 3 months and I had left It with the controller wire's wrapped around the controller like back in the day. Now as I finaly go to use it again I find that my controller wires wrap automaticly and coil themselves when I have them unwinded and trying to play. Anyone know how to get these out? I've try'd bending the curves backwards.(Which I fear is damaging the inner wirings from bending and re bending). So short of buying another controller is there another way to get these coils out? I've had the problem before but due to the long period of disuse its an insane amount of coil'ing. To the point where I have to panfully unwrap the coils only to have them re-coil again OR deal with the coils and sit on the floor 4 feet from the TV.Controller Tangles?
in time it will get straight, the only advice i can give you is dont wrap the cord around the controller againController Tangles?
Just leave it out from now on and over time it'll go back to a somewhat normal state.

No comments:

Post a Comment