Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fallout 3 Enemies can you meet them more ...

in fallout 3 do the enemies come back to there spot after you kill them and go back there like in fable 2 like how you kill enemies and if go back there the same enemies will spawn there again? oris it that once you kill an enemy in a spot or area enemies are not there anymoreFallout 3 Enemies can you meet them more ...
Yes enemies return after a while. One of my locations is right by a raiders camp and i have to clear it every once in a while. Though not the turret maybe those stay destroyed i'm not entirely sure about the turret one though.Fallout 3 Enemies can you meet them more ...
k but doesnt that make the game harder since you need to waste a lot of bullets every time you fight enemies so you will run out of bullets some time
i try to lure them as close as i can then use melee...like from the start that super duper mart thing :D
i see it differently. the more enemies you fight the more loot which means more caps therefor more bullets. to take out one raider only takes 2-3 hunting rifle bullets on the head. and the loot you get off them most like worth 20-30 caps if you sell it off. this actually makes the game alot more easier. specially when you have your barter skill at a high point

somehow i see not enough enemies on fallout 3. sometimes they just come at random times and not really a respawn time.
for example one time i was on one side of the river and i was getting shot by raiders with a sniper on the other side so i had to swim cross the river and kill it. then all the sudden i was getting shot by a super mutant with a mini gun from the other side of the river where i was from in the first place. So its mostly random encounters

2uneek4u- Ha that samething actually happened to me literally everything you said. It was weird that was the first time i saw super mutants and i ran lol there were three and i was like level 4.
Well at first it might make it hard, but now in my game, I have more ammo than I'll ever need.
I play a stealth based character (high sneak/lockpick skill) so I've never had a problem with ammo conservation really, due to sneak critical hit bonuses.Just take your time as opposed to charging in guns blazing. Try adding the scrounger perk too...
I find sitting in the rivet city marketplace buying ammo from Flak and Shrapnelthen using the ''back'' button to wait 24 hoursand then he has new stock againdid this a few times and I have 4000 Chinese assault rifle rounds200 odd misslesand loads of ammo for my favourite gun, Lincon's Repeater. but to the original question in this threadi'm pretty sure that enemys in the wastelands respawn, but enemys inside buildings dont.
[QUOTE=''Quakey29''] I find sitting in the rivet city marketplace buying ammo from Flak and Shrapnelthen using the ''back'' button to wait 24 hoursand then he has new stock againdid this a few times and I have 4000 Chinese assault rifle rounds200 odd misslesand loads of ammo for my favourite gun, Lincon's Repeater. but to the original question in this threadi'm pretty sure that enemys in the wastelands respawn, but enemys inside buildings dont. [/QUOTE] The Raiders in the Super Duper Mart respawned twice for me, killed all them and came back the next day and there were more. Aside from this incident, what you said seems true.
[QUOTE=''gotcha455''][QUOTE=''Quakey29''] I find sitting in the rivet city marketplace buying ammo from Flak and Shrapnelthen using the ''back'' button to wait 24 hoursand then he has new stock againdid this a few times and I have 4000 Chinese assault rifle rounds200 odd misslesand loads of ammo for my favourite gun, Lincon's Repeater. but to the original question in this threadi'm pretty sure that enemys in the wastelands respawn, but enemys inside buildings dont. [/QUOTE] The Raiders in the Super Duper Mart respawned twice for me, killed all them and came back the next day and there were more. Aside from this incident, what you said seems true.[/QUOTE] I had them respawn once, but it was while I was in the mart for the first time. Some raider came over the intercom system and said something after I had cleared out the original ones. I just bolted out of there since the robot I turned on started attacking me. I went back later and cleared the place out.Ever since it has been empty. I find if you clear out a whole camp maybe one or two will respawn over time, not the entire camp.Talon Company is harassing me now though... I really hate them, I'm afraid to fast travel.
[QUOTE=''LittleToejam'']k but doesnt that make the game harder since you need to waste a lot of bullets every time you fight enemies so you will run out of bullets some time[/QUOTE] No, not necessarily. You can always loot their bodies and sell the junk for more ammo. You aren't limited to just what people drop or you find.
There is a Fallout 3 sticky here

No comments:

Post a Comment