Thursday, April 15, 2010

FIFA 09 Achievement Help

I really need help on FIFA 09 with some achievements.Im stuck on the Jonzo's Lounge achievement went you have to Score 2500 points and win 5 badges in a single Lounge match. Does anyone know how to do that?And what about Fling yourself at it, how do you do a diving header or a bicycle kick?Could someone please help me with these FIFA 09 achievements.Thank you. FIFA 09 Achievement Help
lol I don't know what to tell you buddy but I play fifa at least 3-4 times a week and diver headers nor bicycle kicks happen for me. Don't really know if they are random or if you have to press something on the controller to do bicycles.. As for the lounge mode achievements.. I can't help you there b/c I don't play Lounge alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment