Tuesday, April 13, 2010

what happens if i Format my Hard Drive?

My Fallout 3 isnt working and i have switched out my xbox for a new one, i have switched the game disc 3 times....i have cleared the cache and still nothing......im pretty sure it is my hard drive....should i format it?what happens if i Format my Hard Drive?
Formating is like. Reverting back to when you first bought you xbox. So you will loose all saved games.what happens if i Format my Hard Drive?
you will delete all the saved games
Get a memory card and transfer your saves onto that just so that you can play the game properly.
Will all of the dashboard updates be gone?
[QUOTE=''Hopkins_J'']Will all of the dashboard updates be gone?[/QUOTE]Everything will be gone, it deletes all updates, game saves, downloaded content, themes, gamer pictures, music, videos, everything. It restores the HDD back to factory which is with nothing on it.
EVERYTHING will be deleted so get a memroy card or something so u can keep all of ur save files.
It'll wipe the hard drive clean. It will be empty and nothing at all will be on it.
Formatting = Deleting everything off your HD......don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment