Thursday, April 15, 2010

please help me i want to buy an xbox

i want to buy an xbox 360 pro 60 gig but i need to know if this version comes with the hd cable?? please help me i want to buy an xbox
The 60GB comes with the SD and Component Cables built into the same cord. But if you want the HDMI cable then you'll have to buy the Elite. I could be wrong about the HDMI though. If I am then someone will correct me I'm sure.please help me i want to buy an xbox
[QUOTE=''PlasmaBeam44'']The 60GB comes with the SD and Component Cables built into the same cord. But if you want the HDMI cable then you'll have to buy the Elite. I could be wrong about the HDMI though. If I am then someone will correct me I'm sure.[/QUOTE]so i dont understand? can i still get the hdtv graphics quality with an xbox 360 pro?
yeah you can use componet cables for HD they look fantastic or buy an HDMI cable seprate very cheap!
only the newer models support HDMI

the cables that do HD are

component - 720p-1080i maybe p?
VGA - 720p-1080p
HDMI - 720p-1080p

HDMI for best results
[QUOTE=''zaokamura'']only the newer models support HDMI

the cables that do HD are

component - 720p-1080i maybe p?
VGA - 720p-1080p
HDMI - 720p-1080p

HDMI for best results[/QUOTE]so which one of the those cables does the xbox 360 pro have?
[QUOTE=''fighter91''] [QUOTE=''zaokamura'']only the newer models support HDMI

the cables that do HD are

component - 720p-1080i maybe p?
VGA - 720p-1080p
HDMI - 720p-1080p

HDMI for best results[/QUOTE]so which one of the those cables does the xbox 360 pro have? [/QUOTE]it has the component cables... the blue and green ones... they are on the same cord as the regular av cables.
[QUOTE=''fighter91''][QUOTE=''zaokamura'']only the newer models support HDMI

the cables that do HD are

component - 720p-1080i maybe p?
VGA - 720p-1080p
HDMI - 720p-1080p

HDMI for best results[/QUOTE]so which one of the those cables does the xbox 360 pro have? [/QUOTE]NOT the hdmi

No comments:

Post a Comment