Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lagging and freezing help

My 360 lags n freezes a lot especially with Vegas 2 and Gears of War, I still have warranty. Also if I leave it for a few weeks it's fine for a bit and then starts again. So should I send it in or not? Also do I keep my HDD?Thank you in advance.Lagging and freezing help
I would send it in, when my 360 kept freezing (not saying it willhappen to you) I got rrodLagging and freezing help
does it freeze and lag when playing online. Because Gears and RSV2 have been known for being laggy.
It's best to send in to make sure
Haven't played online so don't know but it's 11 months since I bought it n my warranty runs out next month. It has scratched 1 of my discs and lags a lot and freezes very little but does do it none the less. So what should I do?
Yea I would send it in just to be safe.
Thank you 4 your advice every1.
ok sorry if this sounds noobish n stuff but hoow do I send it in? Liek address who do I call etc. Any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment