Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fable 2, game tips and discussion (POSS ...

I like it because it's not totally different from Fable 1 so I can pick up on it rather easily. In fact, it so not totally different from Fable 1 that the graphics haven't changed! I popped in Fable 1 to see its gfx and then put back in Fable 2, same graphics. I was at least expecting next-gen. What's your impressions of this game so far?''I just got this game 1 hour ago, man it is awesome!!! I've been playing it for 15 hrs non-stop, you should get it!'' ~ idiot gamer response from YouTubeFable 2, game tips and discussion (POSS ...
it's ''meh'' for me. i just got back from my friends house and i watched him play it for about 2 hours, it wasn't anything to write home about. ..but um how are the graphics the same o.OFable 2, game tips and discussion (POSS ...
Its pretty good so far. It feels a little bit different than the first one but its still good.
Have you come across the boxes you can't open and tells you to visit a website for more info? Is this the extra content for the Limited Edition?
I got the normal edition. at first I thought it was to merge your pub games character but I did that when I played spinner box and gave me the option merge. So IDK it could be that.BTW Im freakin rich!!
i think it is good except for the co op is bad.
Not sure what you're talking about with the graphics. When I first saw screenshots of fable 2, I thought it wasn't much better than Fable 1, but then I looked at Fable 1. Fable 2's graphics are far superior. There are definitely current gen games with better graphics, but its way better than the original fable.
The graphics in fable 2 are way better than in fable 1.
Have your eyes checked, the graphics are 100X better. More flush,bright,colorful,shading, what more is there, the graphics are suppose to have a cartoon look to them.
I love it. I've played about 6 hrs so far and I have still yet to leave Bowerstone.
What's the deal with the statuettes, the ones where you have to respond with a gesture? All they do is bend over and drop their mask but I can't pick it up.
once u have the ability to do whatever u want..its amazing..so much stuff to do. the beginning was linear but now its just amazing. One of the best games i have played ever!
Fable 2 is a cleverly addictive game to play. The controls are easy and responsive, the story is intriguing and the laughs keep on coming. When I first saw that there was going to be guns in fable 2 I was hesitant. But they pulled it off pretty well. Although I have chosen not to focus my experience points on the skill component of the game, they made the firearms functional and effective. I haven't had the opportunity to try the co-op yet, but I haven't heard good things about it so far. As far as the graphics go, they are passable, but not eye popping. But, who really cares considering how fun the game is to play. Fable isn't the type of game that needs the ''next-gen'' graphics to achieve there goal. So far this game ranks up there with my all time favorites including: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, GTA: Vice City, UnCharted: Drake's Fortune, and of course the original Super Mario Bros. If you are looking for a game to grab your attention for hours on end, look no farther than Fable 2.
[QUOTE=''jay65cap'']If you are looking for a game to grab your attention for hours on end, look no farther than Fable 2.
[/QUOTE]You mean like this guy?''I just got this game1 hour ago, man it is awesome!!! I've been playing it for15 hrs non-stop, you should get it!'' ~ idiot gamer response from YouTube
Been playing it tons, absolutely love it.
i love the game but they need to fix the coop
It's not as outstanding and epic as I'd hope, but I'm still having plenty of fun playing it.
[QUOTE=''g5velocity'']Have you come across the boxes you can't open and tells you to visit a website for more info? Is this the extra content for the Limited Edition?[/QUOTE]Yeah its the LE stuff its an energy sword and spartan suit
Best game I've played this year. My expectations were exceeded.
This game is as addictive as when GTA4 first came out. I just now stopped playing. Best combat scheme I been using so far; Power Push(or Enflame) and then Rifle, repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment