Sunday, April 11, 2010

Which game to get??

Im thinking about a new game, but Im kind of hesitating.

-Tales of Vesperia

-Dead Space

-Gears of Wars 2

Whats the more funnest game of these?

ThanksWhich game to get??
Gears is great and so is Dead Space but Gears will last you longerWhich game to get??
I couldn't tell you which game is 'more funnest', but I can direct you to the sticky where this question can be asked...http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26658746
I'm currently playing Dead Space. It's fun but its getting old ( ch 7 ). TOV was not my kind of game. and Gears 2 is a game I want. Buying it monday though.
[QUOTE=''mfp16'']I couldn't tell you which game is 'more funnest', but I can direct you to the sticky where this question can be asked...http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26658746 [/QUOTE] I really like what you're trying to do, I really do. But are you seriously going to do that every single topic?I mean at least give me your answer.
Take my advice and get Dead Space, its much mor fulfilling as a gaming experience, you should also consider Fallout 3. Gears is simply overrated.
[QUOTE=''Sliverwarrior''][QUOTE=''mfp16'']I couldn't tell you which game is 'more funnest', but I can direct you to the sticky where this question can be asked...http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26658746 [/QUOTE] I really like what you're trying to do, I really do. But are you seriously going to do that every single topic?I mean at least give me your answer. [/QUOTE] Ya I know, I mean honestly do you think mods get special privelages besides the obvious. Just relax and give the person an answer rather then ''directing'' them here and there.
Gears of war 2
You should get Tales of vesperia. It's long,very fun,difficulty is just right,and the story was loads of fun.
gears 2 by far
gears 2, how could you even consider buying anything else?
Call of duty world at war!
Please use the thread we have stickied above for game recommendations -- thanks.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment