Sunday, April 11, 2010

Buy a 360 or Not? (Be serious)

Ok i've already got a PS3 but i hav da money 2 buy a 360, should i buy one or not? I mean can u ppl tell me. wat can da 360 do? wat makes it better den the PS3?Buy a 360 or Not? (Be serious)
360's Break more.Buy a 360 or Not? (Be serious)
I have a PS3 as well, but I just bought an Xbox 360 on Tuesday. Great console, marketplace is sweet, and there's a lot of great games for it. I like Xbox Live better than the PSN because there's more features.
[QUOTE=''Shane10168'']Ok i've already got a PS3 but i hav da money 2 buy a 360, should i buy one or not? I mean can u ppl tell me. wat can da 360 do? wat makes it better den the PS3?[/QUOTE]Well,It's not whether it's better or worse then the PS3, it'all about being a true gamer and expanding you gaming library.Both sytems have their pros and their cons...Being a owner of both systems myself It's kinda safe to say that I have played the 2 best games of 2008...Geow2 and MGS4.:)
The online experience is better (or so I hear, I don't use Live) and it's got exclusives like Gears of War 1 %26 2, Fable 2, and some upcoming games like Left4Dead, Alan Wake, Star Ocean 4 and who knows what else...basically it's all about the games and the only game I wish I could have played for the PS3 is Uncharted. So If you want to play the games xbox has and get on Live, buy it.
[QUOTE=''tommy7154''] The online experience is better (or so I hear, I don't use Live) [/QUOTE]Well, that could be a true or false assumption, it all depends on what you want in your online experience. If your talking about communication features...yes XBL is a step or 2 ahead of the PSN, but if you are talking about the overall gaming experience,there's no differences.
yeah im thinking of getting one just for gears 2 but im thinking of getting the arcade 360. but i got a ? do 360 games need updates often because if i get the arcade it dont have a hdd. will i be able to update games? also does the arcade have hdmi connection? the recomendation thread dont have these answers
I have both consoles and I can tell you that I love them both equally and I can't imagine my life not having one of them. Get the 360: the community is pretty good, people talk online(I find this a plus), and it has a very complete and stellar game library including:
  • Gears 1%262,
  • Halo 3,
  • Fable 2,
  • (a glitch and bug free) Orange Box and Fallout 3,
  • Ace Combat 6,
  • Forza Motorsport 2,
  • Project Gotham Racing 4
  • Dead Rising
  • and many more...
You won't regret it. I'd recommend buying the Pro because you might want some DLC or Xbox Live Arcade Games or Xbox Originas and you'll need at least a 20gb Hard Drive.
I have a PS3 also and I just picked up a 360. It is definitely worth it. So much so that I am selling my PS3.
[QUOTE=''McDomination'']I have a PS3 also and I just picked up a 360. It is definitely worth it. So much so that I am selling my PS3.[/QUOTE]You just picked-up a 360...???:P I looked at your gamer card...most of your games date back to the beginning of the year....stop lying. lol
If you have ps3 dont buy xbox360 most of the games are the same
I just bought a 360 on Thursday and I can really say, its the best console I've owned in a while.Theres just so much you can do, xbox live is great, a ton of quality titles. Then agian, I only owned a Wii before this so I did miss out a lot of things lol.
I like my 360 more than my PS3. Get the elite you'll need the hard drive space, you'll understand if your PS3 hard drive is getting full like mine. There are awesome exclusives for the 360, just like PS3, but a ton more.
[QUOTE=''MERC_RECONN''][QUOTE=''tommy7154''] The online experience is better (or so I hear, I don't use Live) [/QUOTE]Well, that could be a true or false assumption, it all depends on what you want in your online experience. If your talking about communication features...yes XBL is a step or 2 ahead of the PSN, but if you are talking about the overall gaming experience,there's no differences.[/QUOTE]I have to disagree with you. XBL is certainly a step or two ahead, but as a owner of all current systems I have to admit that, because of these ''steps ahead'', it really gives a different if not better experience online for a 360 owner. The PS3 will make it's mark sooner or later but right now, 360 hands down. (Opinion. Not fact's.) To the poster. If you have the green paper our society slaves over, I strongly recommend the purchase of a 360. You will enjoy it whether you have a PS3 or not. Also you really need to play Gears 2. Its ridiculous.
Buy a 360 its by far the best console.
[QUOTE=''MERC_RECONN''][QUOTE=''Shane10168'']Ok i've already got a PS3 but i hav da money 2 buy a 360, should i buy one or not? I mean can u ppl tell me. wat can da 360 do? wat makes it better den the PS3?[/QUOTE]Well,It's not whether it's better or worse then the PS3, it'all about being a true gamer and expanding you gaming library.Both sytems have their pros and their cons...Being a owner of both systems myself It's kinda safe to say that I have played the 2 best games of 2008...Geow2 and MGS4.:)[/QUOTE]i 100% agree with this statement and i do own both as well
[QUOTE=''CoreoVII''][QUOTE=''MERC_RECONN''][QUOTE=''tommy7154''] The online experience is better (or so I hear, I don't use Live) [/QUOTE]Well, that could be a true or false assumption, it all depends on what you want in your online experience. If your talking about communication features...yes XBL is a step or 2 ahead of the PSN, but if you are talking about the overall gaming experience,there's no differences.[/QUOTE]I have to disagree with you. XBL is certainly a step or two ahead, but as a owner of all current systems I have to admit that, because of these ''steps ahead'', it really gives a different if not better experience online for a 360 owner. The PS3 will make it's mark sooner or later but right now, 360 hands down. (Opinion. Not fact's.) To the poster. If you have the green paper our society slaves over, I strongly recommend the purchase of a 360. You will enjoy it whether you have a PS3 or not. Also you really need to play Gears 2. Its ridiculous.[/QUOTE]OK...not trying to start an argument here but, be specific....what makes XBL ''THAT'' much better....?? As I said,some of the communication features give XBL the slight advantage, but other then that...there the same.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment