Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is there a way to delete games you've al ...

I think that I read an article on Gamespot saying that there will be an update letting delete achievemnts and games you've played from your profileIs there a way to delete games you've al ...
ye if you have 0G on themIs there a way to delete games you've al ...
Cool, means i can check my achievements w/o scrolling past useless titles I put in when friends came over
Exactly how do you do that? I've got 0G in a few games and I'd like them removed from my played games list.
You can do it only when the NXE update comes out. And it only lets you delete games you have 0 Gamerscore in.I don't know how you're suppose to do it, but I doublt it'll be difficult to find the option in the menus.
Thank God, I've been wanting to do that for a long time now.
finally, never thought it would happen
YAY =D

No comments:

Post a Comment