Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gears 2 Multiplayer... really different, ...

I dont know guys, Im a little iffy on the multiplayer, it plays so much differently then gears 1, I dont know if I can learn it and like it. Its somewhat slow paced, and there are some annoying matchmaking issues.Games are only 5 rounds, then you gotta load and find another game... Anyone else wanna give their opinionGears 2 Multiplayer... really different, ...
i have gears of war 2 but i just played horde mode once and im doing the story mode right because i brarely got itGears 2 Multiplayer... really different, ...
it is incredibly differant. Almost completly. I remember gears 1, i pwned alot of the time. But gears 2 threw 600 new mechanics at me at once. Ofcourse when i relized that meatshields are the greatest thing cliffy gave to gamers. So eventually you get used to it.
I don't even know if I'm going to like this game, but I bought it regardless. I never played multiplayer on the first.
Please use the sticky that we had set aside for Gears 2 discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment