Thursday, April 15, 2010

2008 top games

whats your 2008 top games2008 top games
For the 360 I would say these games so far.

Gears of War 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Ninja Gaiden II
Fable II
Lost Odyssey

I've yet to play quite a lot of other games though.

2008 top games
Dead SpaceGears 2Farcry 2Fallout 3Burnout ParadiseMercs 2Megaman 9Bionic Commando RearmedDuke3DBraid Ikaruga
Fallout 3. I don't have alot of the other popular games, but soon I will.
dark sector gta 4devil may cry 4gears of war 2dead spacesaints row 2guitar hero world tour:D
Gears of war 2GTA IVFable 2madden 09
Definitely Fallout 3 for me as well. Fable 2 left me feeling cold and I gradually grew tired of Grand Theft Auto IV.
So far:Gears of War 2MGS4Lost OdysseyWarhammer OnlineDead SpaceAnd more will be added to the list once I get through with them.
PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4 Xbox 360 - Gears of War 2
Fallout 3Halo 3Dead Space COD 4Rock Band
[QUOTE=''blazeofheaven'']Fallout 3Halo 3Dead Space COD 4Rock Band[/QUOTE] i think halo 3 and cod 4 came out last yearsorry i was bored since my brother is hoggin the xbox, but for me its,Fable 2 and gta iv since those are the only 08 games i have so far
[QUOTE=''blazeofheaven'']Fallout 3Halo 3Dead Space COD 4Rock Band[/QUOTE]3 out of 5 were from '07.....forget what year it is?
Dead space, fallout 3, MGS4 are my top 3, Gears is a joke.
Everything everybody else has already said.
Fable 2, Fallout 3, and Dead Space.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment