Sunday, April 11, 2010

What game(s) are you playing today?

Since the other thread seems to be lost and gone forever I am resurfacing this thread since so many good games are coming out!What game(s) are you playing today?
Tonight i'll be playing the Left4Dead demo and then playing GOW2 :DWhat game(s) are you playing today?
ProbablyJust Gears 2 all day long
i'm playing gears of war 2 right now
I'm playing Fable 2 right now :) Maybe play a little Team Fortress 2 before I go to sleep, and then Gears of War 2 co-op with one of my friends after work tomorrow for the rest of the day :)
Fallout 3 and alittle TOV. Thinking about either playing some BF:BC or TF2 later tonight.
I'm playing double maths. Then homework
[QUOTE=''superfreak937'']I'm playing double maths. Then homework[/QUOTE]ahahaha it feels good to have finished school no less than a day ago! (sorry :P)and gears for me, then maybe a game of madden, and then probs back to gears
[QUOTE=''chaoscougar1''] [QUOTE=''superfreak937'']I'm playing double maths. Then homework[/QUOTE]ahahaha it feels good to have finished school no less than a day ago! (sorry :P)and gears for me, then maybe a game of madden, and then probs back to gears [/QUOTE] Lol I'm jealous of you.At the weekend I will probably play world of warcraft though. (after I have finished my homework, I am such a nerd sometimes) :D
[QUOTE=''superfreak937''][QUOTE=''chaoscougar1''] [QUOTE=''superfreak937'']I'm playing double maths. Then homework[/QUOTE]ahahaha it feels good to have finished school no less than a day ago! (sorry :P)and gears for me, then maybe a game of madden, and then probs back to gears [/QUOTE] Lol I'm jealous of you.At the weekend I will probably play world of warcraft though. (after I have finished my homework, I am such a nerd sometimes) :D[/QUOTE]what year are u in? cause i used to be a diligent worker, but it wore off over the years and alcohol does not help haha
gears2 fallout3 fable2 on xbox360. farcry2 midnight club and dead space on ps3 later after rest
[QUOTE=''kgansor'']Tonight i'll be playing the Left4Dead demo and then playing GOW2 :D[/QUOTE] i hate you
All the hot games haven't yet arrived in my country, so probably CoD 4 online.
[QUOTE=''tOtalPWNaAe''][QUOTE=''kgansor'']Tonight i'll be playing the Left4Dead demo and then playing GOW2 :D[/QUOTE] i hate you [/QUOTE] The game seems AWESOME.The demo is amazing and i am just hooked! I absolutely cannot WAIT for the game to come out now!!!!i'll probably play through the demo again today since its so much fun and gears of war the rest of the night.
Just got my copy of gears, so i'll probably do that all weekend long :D
Mail man handed me Gears 2 earlier, so ya i'll be playing that tonight.:)
today i played the orange box- half life 2, i'll probily play cod4 and the waw demo tonight.
Fable 2 mostly
gears 2
just gears. i'm trying to get insane mode beat.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment