Thursday, April 15, 2010

Xbox 360 wireless controller modificatio ...

Hi all,Was wondering if anyone out there knew how to modify your controller with a plug-and-play USB wire to recharge regular rechargeable batteries (i.e. not the pack). I am mechanically inclined, but was hoping to learn more about how it can tell the difference between regular battery packs and the ones that come with the plug-and-play packs. I suppose someone will tell me I'm better off just buying a rechargeable pack but I figured it might be a cool project. Thanks, -JackXbox 360 wireless controller modificatio ...
I dont think anyone has done it but im sure it can be done.Xbox 360 wireless controller modificatio ...
That sucks, thanks for the info.



If anyone out there knows anything, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment