Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gears 2, finally my month long gaming sp ...

Well, there has been some amazing releases this past month, and Im glad as of today I finally picked up my last preordered game. Things seem to be slowing down a bit finally, which is good on my wallet, lol. I guess thats the bad side of making a decent amout of money, is its just too easy to spend it on games. Looking on my shelf I see Dead Space, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Gears 2 and Red Alert 3. Really cant believe I spent $350 on games this month. Im deffinately gonna be paying that back into my savings. Looks like Ill be busy for a loooong while.Gears 2, finally my month long gaming sp ...
Yeah, it is a great time for gamers, I also got alot of games recently, Dead Space, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Gears of War 2, Midnight Club LA, Saints Row 2, Force Unleashed and Rock Band 2....whew, and sadly Left 4 Dead is still coming up. LUCKILY I didnt spend cash on all of them, most I traded other games for, and gamestop was doing extra trade in credit for the pre orders. So I saved ALOT of money, the rest I been paying off slowly over the past few months. Gears 2, finally my month long gaming sp ...
yikes!!! I managed to hold off till gears 2 dnt know how?? but really want Guitar Hero world tour also with the instruments which is gonna be killer to my bank balance...
I haven't bought any of the new games. My brother bought Saint's Row 2. I was tempted to pick up Gears of War 2 because it is so cheap and i have about 900 dollars but I'm still not sure what tv I want.
only interested in gears 2 n Left 4 Dead, now that i have gears 2, i can't wait for Left 4 Dead! yea! :)
Left 4 dead,Last remnant.ds games,psp games,Tales of symphonia,Civilization revolution,and etc still need to be bought.
i still got a couple of games i gotta pick up such as
gears 2
Fallout 3
cod world at war
prince of persia
mirrors edge
left 4 dead
I've gotten Dead Space, Far Cry 2, Fable II, Saints Row 2, Fallout 3, %26 Gears 2. I also have Left 4 Dead %26 NFS Undercover preordered. I've already sold Far Cry 2, Fable II, %26 Dead Space however. But I did get Rise Of The Argonauts, Halo Wars, %26 FEAR 2 preordered as well.
Slowing down? Yeah right. Left4Dead, Mirror's Edge, and Prince of Persia are all still under my radar. The avalanche of games won't slow down!
I still need to get Fallout 3 and I was thinking of picking up Saints Row 2 and Dead Space, But I'll probably wait until after Christmas.
Got the three F's and SR2 at release; I may get Gears 2 tonight but I'm not sure. After that I'm pretty much done for the year, though I may decide to get Rock Band 2.
Mine ends at Left 4 Dead. And thank goodness too because im going broke.
I'm done for full retail releases, unless Last Remnant is really incredible, but it can be a Christmas gift. I will be buying SF2 HD for sure though, from the XBL marketplace. My mother is undergoing major surgery and will be out of work for a month or more, I have to start funneling all disposable income over to her to help them out until she gets back on her feet.
I think I'm going to break down and get Gears 2 tonight haha. All that I would have left after that is Dead Space and Resistance 2 on PS3 for all the fall games I wanted. I was gonna save all of them till x-mas but 2 months is too long a wait for gears 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment