Sunday, April 11, 2010

Networking Problem (Please Help!!)

My 360 works fine and so does the online, but there's one little thing. If my computer's connected to the Internet, the 360 can't and vice versa. Both work fine when connected and it's set up correctly. I've tried the MY-XBOX hotline and the Geek Squad and neither have helped. Any advice? (Connection test fails at IP Address) Networking Problem (Please Help!!)
I would guess your router is trying to assign the computer and the xbox the same IP adress... go to your settings and assign the xbox it's own IP address.Networking Problem (Please Help!!)
Do I find that on the Xbox or computer and how?
Bump
You'll need to set up a static address for your xbox 360, and forwarding ports might help.get the model and name of your router, and go to http://www.portforward.com/You'll find a guide for your specific router/modem and just follow the instructions for Xbox Live 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment