Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Difference between Silver and Gold membe ...

I just bought a 360 after going without one for almost a year. My LIVE membership is at Silver, but I can still send messages to my friends, download demos, and I think join games. So, what would I get if I renewed my Gold membership that I'm not getting now?Difference between Silver and Gold membe ...
You must wait 1 week (I think) before you can download a new demo released on the marketplace. You cannot play multiplayer games with silver. Becoming a gold member for $50 a year will lift those restrictions.btw, that avatar is awesome, what is it from? Difference between Silver and Gold membe ...
ThanksIt's from the Tool album č‹™ima
You'd be able to play your games online in ranked and player matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment